All Piercings are $50 plus the cost of Jewellery!!
Piercing Service Charges!
When you are pierced @ Human Kanvas you are pierced with a piece of jewellery a little bit longer than required for everyday wear. This is to allow your !NEW! piercing to heal properly.. It allows for swelling and proper cleaning. When you wish to downsize your jewellery you have a couple of options:
1. Purchase new jewellery from Human Kanvas... We will change/install the jewellery at NO COST!
2. Downsize Bioplast! There is a Service Charge!
3. Install jewellery that you have purchased somewhere else. There is a Service Charge!
4. Have a problem piercing looked at or take out a piercing, NOT
done @ Human Kanvas, there will be a service charge!
5. If your having issues with a piercing and it was done @ Human Kanvas there is NO charge to access it and remove if required!
PLEASE NOTE** you should never remove jewellery from a new piercing before consulting a professional (preferably a piercer)
See our aftercare instructions
for more info..
WHAT ARE THE SERVICE CHARGES FOR??
This small charge helps to cover the cost of basic tools needed to perform our job safely for both the Piercer and you the client it covers the cost of items such as: Gloves, papertowels, alcohol wipes, tool sterilization ect...
WHY DO I HAVE TO FILL OUT THAT ANNOYING FORM??
Every SINGLE time we touch a piercing, or perform any personal service you MUST
fill out a form. This is for your safety!! Yes that's right, we care about you so fill it out completely! If something were to happen and we had to call you this is where we are going to look.. not only that but it is required by the Alberta Health Services that these forms are kept on file for two years! Again for your safety in case they need to contact you!
We do not sell your information to telemarketers, charities, or Telus!! But we do send out customer appreciation cards.. If this is something you absolutely cannot live with tell us and we will not mail you one!
If you have any questions, give us a call at the shop! (403)980.9845 or contact us here.